Mile Mark: 11.00
Date Built: ca. 1915
Published Photos: AEBT 60
This standpipe, or 'water plug' was used to refill locomotives coming out for service who did not need to stop at the coal docks.
Unlike the South Standpipe this one no longer sees service.
Back to Ice House
|Click on the image to see larger version||
Forward to Sand House
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|