Mile Mark: 11.00
Date Built: 1872
This storage building is reported to have been built in 1872 with the yard, but did not appear at it's current site until the 1904-1911 era. It presumably served another function, as a lumber shed or possible as the EBT passenger station. The building was expanded since then to join with the Freight Station and Oil House.
Back to Freight Station
Forward to Oil House
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|