Mile Mark: 11.00
Date Built: ca. 1905
Three additions to the rear of the farmhouse were built over the years. The first two story section and the connecting one story section were built between 1904 and 1908. The second two story section and connecting one story sections were built between 1911 and 1917.
They housed supplies of parts such as rod stock and boiler flues.
Back to Orbisonia Station
|Click on the image to see larger version||
Forward to Lumber Shed/Ware House
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|