Mile Mark: unknown
Published Photos: EBT 124, 131, 162
Published Plans: EBT 118
This small station, the only one on the Shade Gap branch, served the nearby town of Shade Gap. When the branch was dismantled in 1948 the station was sold and moved for use as a residence. It was burned in the early 1980's as a fire department training exercise.
Shade Gap had a 1919 population of 136 and a 1990 population of 113.
Back to Shade Gap Freight House
Forward to Shade Gap Coal Trestle
|Up to Shade Gap Branch|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|