Mile Mark: 30.10
Published Photos: AEBT 12
Even after WWII mules were used in many mines around the Broad Top. The corrugated nature of the coal seams made them nearly impossible to mechanize. The mules that worked the mines in the Robertsdale area were stabled here.
The mule barn disappeared sometime after the end of underground mining in 1953.
Back to RI&C Fan House
Forward to RI&C Boiler House
|Up to Robertsdale Yard|
|Up to EBT: Cooks to Alvan|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|