Mile Mark: 31.20
Date Built: ca. 1916
Published Photos: EBT 111
Published Plans: EBT 117
This short branch crossed Trough Creek to reach the tipple of the twin mines. No. 7 was the lower opening that serviced the Fulton seam via a slope. It operated 1915-37, 1940-41 and 1943. No. 8 was the upper drift mine servicing the Barnett seam. It operated 1916-37. Combined they produced 2,630,699 tons of coal.
Both openings were partially obliterated by later strip mining operations. The spur was removed prior to the end of operations. The tipple was timber and located near the end of the spur.
Back to Woodvale
|Click on the image to see larger version||
Forward to Woodvale Machine Shop
|Up to Woodvale|
|Up to EBT: Cooks to Alvan|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|