Mile Mark: 30.30
Date Built: 1872
This drift mine into the lower Fulton seam was converted to a shaft around 1879. It connected to No.1 in 1888 rendering the head surplus. It was closed in 1890.
The location of its head is unclear. Its shaft may have become the one used for ventilation.
Back to Robertsdale Tankhouse
Forward to RI&C Mine No. 3
|Up to Robertsdale Yard|
|Up to EBT: Cooks to Alvan|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|