Mile Mark: 10.70
Date Built: ca. 1910
This standpipe stood midway between the station and the bridge. Sometime in the period after 1983 it disappeared from this spot and is now stored beside the Blacksmiths Shop. The original spot is marked by wood planking.
Back to Rockhill Yards
Forward to Rockhill Wye
|Up to Rockhill Yards|
|Up to Shirleysburg to Rockhill Furnace|
|Tour Entry||Tour Index||Tour Info|